Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bo Peep


Anna Maria Horner's book, Seams to Me was really the reason that I started sewing.  I was browsing through the crafting section at a book store when I saw the gorgeous pictures, prints, fabrics and patterns in her book.  I went out and bought a sewing machine and just had at it.  That was just about a year ago and I keep coming back to this book.  With Christmas coming, I knew that my two little nieces would love the Bo Peep skirts.  I love these fabric combinations and I think they fit each girl's personality perfectly.

This one is for Charlie




And this one is for Chloe



I thought that would be the end of their gifts...and then I saw this crown on Sew Mama Sew, and realized that a ruffly skirt isn't complete without a crown.

1 comments:

Anne at Film and Thread said...

Those are so cute! I love your choice of fabrics.

Post a Comment